Friday, April 3, 2009

"Sabbath Guy"

It's election time and Nattamai* has also switched on to election mode.He has proposed an alliance with me, which i gleefully accepted.I and Nattamai have decided to write a combined blog since we individually are unable to put up even a single post per month(It's the nexus of crisis, you see).Being the senior statesman,leader and first-citizen of 18 villages,he'll draft the manifesto of the combined blog.
And thanks to all the people who commented on my last post.I didn't expect this many comments.This gives me a Clint-Eastwoodian opportunity that i shouldn't miss.
"There are two kinds of people in the world-one who comments in other's posts and the other who post about others comments.I Post!!!"And thanks to sk for calling me a "Sabbath Guy",that's probably one of best things i have ever been called.

1 comment:

sk said...

haha no mention dude