Friday, May 23, 2008

I had a dream

This is my dream,
It is my only dream,
I dreamt it,
I dreamt that my hair was kempt,
Then i dreamt my true love unkempt it.

-Ogden Nash

I read this some days ago and had a similar dream few days later.Only similar because there was no true love,instead there was a perfect stranger and she tousled my hair so vigorously that my head looked a little like this




I knew Eraserhead was pretty disturbing, but never thought it would disturb in me in such a fashion. And the first thing i did next morning was get myself a good haircut.

Well,i always thought if i start blogging,my posts would be about music or cricket or maybe books.somehow i wanted to surprise myself and so this.





1 comment:

hemanth said...

surprised me too.. reckoned u'd start off with a few lyrics or verses, but most certainly didn't expect your mane to star in them.. :-)