Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fav Time-Pass :-)

People so busy, makes me feel dizzy
Computer monitor shines so bright
That it blinds my sight
But I don't need no friends
As long as I gaze on you
I am in paradise

Every day I look at the world from my windows
But chilly, chilly is the evening sun
Which asks me aren't you having any fun? :-(

This is currently my favorite time passing activity-Distorting beautiful songs!!!

The one which was a particular favorite during my training days is -

I'm going to Mysore
Far from this opera for evermore
I'm gonna work the straw
Make the sweat drip out of every pore
And I'm bleeding, and I'm bleeding, and I'm bleeding
Right before the lord
All the words are gonna bleed from me
And I will sing no more
And the stains coming from my blood
Tell me go back home...Hooooooommmmeee

2 comments:

Zen Dude said...

What is the original "Beautiful" songs?

aravinth alerking said...

1st one is Waterloo Sunset by The Kinks.
2nd one is Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes.
Sing in correct Raagam...:-)